Tanis Communications Joins The INC. 5000 Rankings
INC. Magazine Names Tanis Communications to INC. 5000 List of Fastest-Growing Private Companies
- Ranked 8th in the San Jose Metro Area Overall; Fastest growing San Jose Metro marketing & communications agency;
- Grows 453 percent from 2009-2012;
- Driven by differentiated offering, Tanis validates demand for integrated communications services.
SAN JOSE, CA — September 10, 2013 – Tanis Communications, Inc., a fast-growing Silicon Valley marketing and communications services firm, has been ranked 8th in the San Jose Metro area and 958th overall on the 2013 Inc. 5000. With a tremendous growth rate of 453 percent over the past three years, the company took the top spot among advertising and public relations firms in the San Jose Metro area, according to the exclusive ranking of the nation’s fastest-growing private companies.
Since its rebirth in 2009, Tanis has delivered comprehensive and integrated marketing and communications programs for business-to-business high technology companies, both around the Silicon Valley and across the country. Recent notable accomplishments include the launch of Crossbar, Inc. a game-changing innovator of next generation memory technology; Terracotta’s In-Genius launch resulting in a 4x increase of press coverage over a six-month window; and the complete rebranding, internal and external communications program announcing the merger of Oclaro with a major competitor.
“Our phenomenal growth over the past three years clearly demonstrates we are offering the services and expertise that meet the demanding needs of today’s technology companies, ” said Nikki Tanis, president of Tanis Communications. “The addition of the Inc. 5000 ranking to our growing list of awards validates the power of our fully integrated communications services, and the value of an outsourced approach to corporate communications strategy and support.”
Tanis Communications’ ability to deliver a breadth of marketing and communications capabilities, in a truly holistic and integrated fashion, is the cornerstone of the agency, and a key differentiator among other marketing communications firms and public relations agencies. The firm’s team of professionals has spent decades in-house and, as a result, offers significant, direct experience marketing technology products and companies. That in-house experience is what sets the agency apart and ensures client programs are designed to achieve real business results.
The Inc. 5000 ranking is the agency’s most recent industry accolade awarded for the high-impact strategic, integrated marketing and communications programs for its clients. Awards recently won by Tanis Communications include:
- Gold Stevie Award for the Communications/PR Campaign of the Year – Marketing – Business-to-Business for Terracotta;
- Bronze Stevie Award for Communications Team of the Year on behalf of Oclaro;
- Finalist in the PR News Platinum PR Awards in the Integrated Communications category for an innovative approach to PR and marketing communications with winners announced October 15, 2013;
- Finalist in PR News’ Agency Elite Awards in the Integrated Communications category with winners announced September 10, 2013 in New York;
- Silver Stevie Award in the Communications Team of the Year category for its work with Oclaro;
- Bronze Stevie Award Winner in the Telecommunications Website category on behalf of IntelePeer; and
- Finalist for Stevie Award in Best Overall Web Design for Rigaku Raman, with winners announced September 16, 2013 in San Francisco.
The 32nd Annual Inc. 5000 Conference and Awards Ceremony will be held October
10-12, 2013 in Washington D.C. A full list of the Inc. 5000 is available here.
Founded in 1979 and acquired in 2005 by Mansueto Ventures, Inc. is the only major brand dedicated exclusively to owners and managers of growing private companies, with the aim to deliver real solutions for today’s innovative company builders. Total monthly audience reach for the brand has grown significantly from 2,000,000 in 2010 to over 6,000,000 today. For more information, visit www.inc.com.
About Tanis Communications
Approaching communications in a holistic fashion, award-winning Tanis Communications leverages its deep technology and business expertise to deliver fully-integrated marketing and communications programs for a broad range of business-to-business high-technology clients. Based in San Jose, Calif., the company was established in 1997 and offers brand strategy, messaging and positioning, public relations, employee, marketing, financial and executive communications, as well as social multimedia and strategic marketing services. With the extensive experience of the Tanis team as in-house communications experts, Tanis has the unique ability to understand client objectives from an in-house point of view, and recommend and implement programs that are designed to achieve substantial business and brand results. For more information, visit www.taniscomm.com.