- What information do we collect?
We may collect information from you when you submit an inquiry or contact us, respond to communication from us such as e-mail, visit the Site or use any of the Services, including, without limitation, as follows:
- When you submit an inquiry or contact us or when you use any of the Services, we may ask you for Personal Information such as your name, e-mail address, mailing address or phone number, or other information. “Personal Information” is information that can personally identify you. You may, however, visit the Site without providing such information. Providing your Personal Information to us is your choice..
- Like many websites, we use “cookies” to enhance your experience and gather information about visitors and visits to the Site. Please refer to the “Do we use ‘cookies’?” section below for information about cookies and how we use them.
- How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you in the following ways:
- To personalize your Site experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content in which you are most interested.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your inquiries and requests.
- To prevent fraud and other prohibited or illegal activities.
- Do we disclose the information we collect to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personal Information unless we provide you with advance notice.
- How can you correct or delete your information?
We are committed to your Site experience and we respect your privacy. If you tell us that you do not want us to use your Personal Information to contact you, Tanis Communications will respect your wishes. If you would like to modify or delete your Personal Information, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with clear instructions about the information that you would like to have modified or deleted. Upon your request, we will remove your Personal Information from our active databases. We will retain in our files the Personal Information you have asked us to remove from our active databases to prevent fraud, resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems, assist with any investigations, enforce our user policies and comply with legal requirements. Therefore, you should not expect that your Personal Information will be completely removed from our databases in response to your requests. However, such Personal Information will only be available to select employees, service providers and governmental persons or entities.
- Do we use “cookies”?
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Mozilla Firefox or Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a different, so look at your browser Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If you turn cookies off, you may not have access to some features that make your Site experience more efficient and some of our Services may not function properly.
- How do we safeguard your information?
We follow generally accepted industry security standards to safeguard and help prevent unauthorized access, maintain data security and correctly use your Personal Information. However, no commercial method of information transfer over the Internet or electronic data storage is known to be 100% secure. As a result, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of that information during its transmission or its storage in our systems. You should be aware that Tanis Communications has no control over the security of other sites on the Internet that you might visit or interact with even when a link to any such third party site appears on our Site.
- Privacy and Third Party Links
- Online Policy Only
- Important Notices to Non-United States Residents
It is important to note that the Site is operated in the United States. If you are located outside of the United States, please be aware that any visitor information you provide to us will be transferred to the United States. By using the Site and/or providing us with your visitor information, you consent to this transfer.