Public Relations and Media Relations
Public Relations Programs that Build Thought Leadership and Secure Media Coverage
Generating positive and consistent press coverage builds a powerful image for your company and can translate into real business results. But public relations does not begin and end with the generation of “ink.” It requires a solid strategy, implemented consistently over time, and based on strong and clear messaging. Used as a strategic tool in the communications arsenal, public relations is an incredible source of influence and leverage for a company’s entire business.
Tanis creates a strategic PR program by ensuring all the activities we recommend build upon one another to provide a competitive advantage for your company. And, most importantly, we have solid and long-standing relationships with media influencers in a wide range of market segments – from technical trade to business and mainstream outlets. Our public relations programs are built from the ground up, with a strategic backbone and a solid network of contacts.
Specific services for public relations and media relations include:
- Storytelling and narrative development
- Media, industry analyst and influencer relations
- Corporate, product positioning and messaging
- Coverage analysis and industry audits
- Writing services
- Contributed content development and placement: Op-Ed, thought leadership, articles
- High-visibility speaking opportunity programs
- Social media strategies and programs